This is not a normal change bag. Rather it is a choice bag.
• USE ANY STANDARD GIFT BAG. (4 INCLUDED)
• The special “Gravity” gimmick
• Bag measures 8 inches by 4.75 x 10.5 inches
• Nothing looks like a stage prop. Everything looks normal.
• Unlike a change bag, you can’t “feel” the other stuff.
• Magician forces whatever he chooses.
• No twisting or turning, the gimmick in the bag does it all!
• Packs flat for easy traveling.
What can you do with this bag?
Do the old Maurice Fogel routine of capsules with questions inside.
Son gets easy questions, father gets hard questions.
Put a dog hat on a person and he keeps picking out dog biscuits
while the other spectator gets candy.
Tell a spectator “No matter what you do, DON’T PICK THE RED BALL!“ Of course he keeps picking red.Bills to crumpled paper - Flour to Cupcake - Eggs to Candy and MORE!
The instructions also include a way to take all the bad choices and turn them into good choices so everyone is happy in the end. LOTS OF POSSIBILITIES!
Includes BONUS ROUTINES: Doggy Bag Trick - changing the selected animal balloon into a dog and a GREAT soda can mental effect ending in a resealed can.Plus a video link to Bruce Kalver’s tips and handling of the gift bag.